Thursday, May 10, 2012
Source : Decorating Cookies Book, NCC
300 gr margarine (butter)
100 gr icing sugar (fine granule sugar)
4 egg yolk
500 gr flour with low protein
1tbsp corn starch (maizena)
1 tsp vanilla extract
How To :
1. Preheat oven 140'c
2. Beat butter, icing dugar until soft and mixed well (about 1 minute)
3. add in egg yolk gradually
4. put in the flour, corn starch and vanilla ( flour and corn starch which shifted before)
5. the batter ready to use. You can fold the batter using the rolling pin with the thickness about 5 mm. Then place it the cookie cutter as u preferred.
6. Put the cookies into the cookies pan, bake for about 30 menit or until cooked
7. Leave until cool, cookies ready to decorated.
* don't over beat the butter and sugar, it may cause the cookies widened shapeless during the oven.
* for the 1st trial you can make half recipe.