Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Egg-Free Carrot Cake
Ordered by Mama Kayne for Kayne 1st bday cake. He's intolerant with egg and myself get the challenging to make an egg-free cake who i never did before.
First thing, i browsed Mr G, read the recipe carefully, analyze and read the review as well. Finally i made this egg free cake which the recipe modified by me.
Egg Free Carrot Cake
source : www. sajiansedap.com
modified by Wu Lan's Kitchen
175 gram shredded carrot
250 ml fresh milk (UHT Milk)
2 tsp lime juice (white vinegar)
125 melted butter
125 gr brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
350 gram flour
1 tsp cinnamon powder
2 tsb baking powder
How To :
1. Pre heat oven 160-170'c, grease 7'' baking pan line with baking paper.
2. mixed fresh milk and lime juice, mixed well. It will be thicken like yogurt that we call BUTTERMILK. Put a side.
3. Mixed with whisk brown sugar, salt until smooth, Add in the buttermilk to the batter mixed well.
4. Pour the flour, cinnamon and baking powder which already shifted before, add gradually until mixed well.
5. Add in the shredded carrot mixed well, pour into the pan, bake approximately 20-30 menit or untill cooked.
5. Pour into 7 inch baking pan who already grease with