Thursday, May 10, 2012
These cookies actually quite big size with 3" (8cm) diameter. Purpose to make it bigger is for goodie bag birthday party. But you can make it smaller as you desire store inside the cute jar, put a nice ribbon then send me as a gift hehehe..
These cookies textures are crispy at the edge and chewy in the center, if you like it the texture more crispy extend the baking time.
Serving : 6-8 pcs big size
Source : Joy Of Baking
113 gr unsalted butter
105 gr brown sugar
50 gr granulated(caster) sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
130 gr flour
30 gr cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt ( a pinch) don't use salt if you using a salted butter
260 gr white chocolate/dark chocolate chip or chunk
How To :
1. Preheat oven 177'c, prepare a baking paper into a baking pan
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy ( about 2-3 minutes)
3. Add the egg and vanilla, beat until incorporated
4. Shift flour, cocoa, baking powder then add into the batter, mix until well blended
5. Fold in a chocolate chips, mixed well again
6. Scoop with the ice cream scoop or about 1,5 tbsp each batter place to the baking sheet. Give the distance about 5cm each.
7. Bake into the oven, until crispy in the edge but bouncy in the center. Leave it for about 5 minutes then remove to the cooling rack. It will set crispy the center part when the cookies cool already.