Monday, December 17, 2012

TOPSY TURVY CAKE


 A bit shock when got this ordered, was thinking she just wanna a standard tier cake, but she wanted a TUPSY TURVY cake....alamak!!! "think...think..think".

Deeply inside my heart i was happy that time, because the deepest depths I always wanted to make a tupsy turvy cake.  Always thinking how to make it without using a proper pan for this cake. Means how to carving this cake....its a big challenge.

I was encourage myself to take this opportunity to make it happen. I informed my customer that i never make this cake before, but I will try to do my best to make it. Then she was agreed.

Time clicked very fast, was thinking wanna do trial at the first, but i cannot, since the other orders keep coming, no time to do trial, but every day I always review, read, asked for tutorial for my pen pal Ajeng Melani who stays in Belfast, Ireland. She made tupsy turvy cake before with 2 tier. We had many discussion about this project, until the day it came to baked, prepared, carved,.....etc. Even not perfect but Thank You Allah, i managed to made this.





when received the message from my customer, i am so happy.....Alhamdulillah.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...