Sunday, December 9, 2012
Quiet difficult to find a choco cheese bread in Malaysia, most of bakery selling a floss bread, sausage, red bean, or just chocolate or cheese only.
Remembering my childhood time, my mom always bought for us a choco cheese bread. Now its time for me to fulfill my craving for this ChocoCheese Bread, and so you do, can make your own bread at home for your love
Source : NCC
Ingredients A :
500 gr High Protein flour
100 gr castor sugar
11 gr yeast
1/2 tsp bread improver
200 ml cold water
Ingredients B :
100 gr butter/margarine
5 gr salt
Ingredients C :
100 gr chocolate sprinkles
3 slices of cheddar cheese, one slices divided into 8 pieces.
1. Mix ingredients A, knead until lumpy. Put in the ingredients B, knead the batter until smooth elastic. Then Rest the dough for 20 minutes until fluffy.
2. Knead dough and roll until thinly, then cut it and weigh at 40 grams each, make it round and rest it for 10 minutes.
3. take one of the dough, put the contents of c material, round shape again. Do the same thing until the dough runs out.
4. Let stand the dough for 30-60 minutes, depending on the warmth of the air. After visible light expands, whipped the topped of the dough with egg yolk which mixed with a little bit of fresh/UHT milk.
5. put in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked and golden browned, with moderate temperatures 150'c-160'c.