CHEESY SWISS ROLL
source : NCC
125 gr castor sugar
1 tbsp cake emulsifier
1 tsp vanilla
20 gr milk powder
100 gr flour
Ingredients C :
125 gr butter
1 tbsp water
1. Grease the swill roll pan then cover the baking paper on it.
2. Melted the ingredients C, put a side let it cool become a room temperature.
3. Mixed ingredients B, then shifted.
4. Beat into a mixer bowl ingredients A, until think, pale color and fluffy
5. Pour the ingredients B gradually, mix well.
6. Pour in the ingredients C, gradually, mix well.
7. Pour the batter into a pan, bake for 20-30 minutes with medium heat 150-170'c
I used an italian buttercream for the filling inside then shredded cheese on top of the cream filling, roll it up the cake, grease again the top part with the buttercream and pour the shredded cheese.
Click here for recipe italian buttercream